Cultural Identity Poster

      Hi guys. I made a digital poster to introduce the culture of my country. I will use 
some videos and photos to introduce these five Chinese cultures to you. 👏
  • Food -  There are eight major cuisines in China.
  • Traditional Patterns - Chinese traditional patterns have many meanings.
  • Traditional Dance - Chinese traditional dance has a combination of hardness and softness in the oriental style.
  • Traditional Festivals - China has many traditional festivals with a long history. People have many activities at these festivals.
  • Movies - The most famous film in China is Kungfu film. 
I will put the link below. Welcome to watch. 


If you have any suggestions, I hope you can leave a common and let me know.💖💖💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020s Pop Culture Museum

Culture Reflection 1